Kiwi Lemon Kool Shortfill E-liquid by IVG Menthol is one of the fast-moving shortfill e-liquids on the market now. It is a perfect fusion of tropical kiwi, zesty lemon, and menthol. Each draw will make you feel refreshed and fill your mouth with kiwi and lemon-flavored vapor. The taste of this vape juice is the same as tasting a real delicious kiwi lemonade. It will keep you refreshed for long hours. The icy menthol effect comes into effect on exhale.

Kiwi Lemon Kool Shortfill E-liquid by IVG Menthol contains 70 percent VG and 30 percent PG so it will give you huge vapor clouds and a mouthwatering flavor. It is perfect to vape using sub-ohm tanks and RDAs. This vape juice is compatible with almost all vape devices available now. So, you don’t have to spend money buying new hardware for vaping this. It comes in 60ml bottles which are filled with 50ml of vape juice. You can fill one short of nic shot to make it 3mg nicotine vape juice. It is very simple to add a nicotine shot to the shortfill bottle. Open the top cover and fill nicotine short to the shortfill bottle. Shake well for about 60 seconds, you are all set to go. 

Shortfill e-liquid comes in larger bottles and is free from nicotine. These short-filled e-liquid bottles contain vape juice filled to 80% of its capacity. The remaining 20% space is for adding nicotine shot of your choice. It is usually available on the market in 50ml or 100ml bottles. The popularity of shortfill e-liquids increased after the introduction of the TPD law. As per TPD regulation, nicotine-infused vape juices can’t be sold in bottles bigger than 10ml capacity. If you buy a 50ml bottle of shortfill e-liquid, you can add one shot of nicotine (1x10ml). This will convert your 0mg shortfill e-liquid to 3mg nicotine e-liquid. It is cost-effective as you can use it for long rather than buying several 10ml bottles. Shortfill e-liquids are available in a diverse variety of mouthwatering flavors to choose from. 

IVG is one of popular e-liquid manufacturer in the UK. IVG vape juices are made of premium quality ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers. They have a team of experts who are experienced in creating mouth-watering flavors. Their premium-quality vape juices are used by numerous vapers across 6 continents. They have manufacturing units in Preston (UK), New York, and Los Angles.

Kiwi Lemon Kool Shortfill E-liquid by IVG Menthol is available for sale at the Vape Green online store at a competitive rate of £11.99. Vape Green is a one-stop online vape shop for all your vaping need if you’re based in the UK. They have a huge collection of vape juices, mods, coils, tanks, batteries, and vaping accessories from leading brands. Vape Green offers delivery for its customers at an affordable cost. They deliver all orders above £20 free.

About The Author

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.